Carrollton, TX US
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recruits, schedules, and conducts interviews, train, hire and terminate temporary employees.
- Recruits, schedules, and conducts interviews and makes recommendations to hire to Branch Manager for internal branch staff.
- Ensures internal staff comply with company policies and procedures
- Recommend disciplinary action in accordance with company policy to Branch Manager.
- Reviews payroll before staff submits to corporate for processing or completes payroll timesheets.
- Ensures payroll is submitted to corporate on Tuesday by 10: 00 AM for processing
- Delegates responsibility of duties to branch staff, and objectively reviews branch employee performance monthly.
- Reviews daily job order fulfillment rates, and helps office staff to complete orders
- Documents all activity with temporary associates into the TSS ATS system.
- Documents all activity with regards to internal office communications in relations to company policies and procedures.
- Fields inbound calls and distributes accordingly in a courteous manner
- Schedules and attends client site visits for safety reviews and quality check ins
- Responsible for the timely collection and submittal of client specific reports and data
- Schedules and conducts quarterly business reviews with Client and TSS Leadership teams to collect feedback and ensure success of the program.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Compiles with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislations, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Fields calls from customers and can resolve questions from clients with regards to temporary associate. Pay rate and bill rate or other financial discussions must be escalated to the Branch Manager.
- Inherits Branch Manager Responsibilities when Branch Manager is out or unavailable.
- Other duties as assigned
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate across all mediums effectively to customers, associates, and internal staff
- Strong attention to detail and use of logical reasoning for resolutions
- Ability to manage at least 2 or more people
- Open availability in emergency situations to go on-site after hours
- Able to prioritize job duties first, multi-task if necessary, and meet deadlines
- Able to obtain information, evaluate alternatives, seek advice, make recommendations, and take action.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365)
- Collaborative/cooperative relations with management and colleagues
- Experience in staffing offices including recruitment, customer service and payroll
- High School diploma required
- Associates Degree or Bachelor s degree preferred